Organization to Have Strong Presence at Event; Promote Upcoming Inaugural Membership Conference
Las Vegas, Nevada , Dec. 03, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The National Cannabis Risk Management Association (NCRMA) has opened an office in Las Vegas to serve its rapidly growing membership base and increase its presence in an important industry market. The Las Vegas office will be led by Eszter Farkas who was recently appointed as the west region director for the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based non-profit organization, which has more than 2,000 members. Its risk management model focuses on people and the training they need to succeed in the cannabis business. This model is the driving force behind the services NCRMA provides to its membership. A desire to be more accessible to members is a driving force behind the decision to venture west.
“Nevada is one of the nation’s fastest growing cannabis markets,” said Rocco Petrilli, chairman of the NCRMA. “We are thrilled to be on the ground in the state to help personally ensure the success of our members.”
The expansion coincides with the start of MJBizCon 2019, which takes place at the Las Vegas Convention Center, December 10-14. NCRMA will have a strong presence at the conference, taking part in events and activities such as:
- Associations Day – Rocco Petrilli, chairman of the NCRMA, and members of the leadership team will be presenting at the MJBizCon week event on Tuesday, December 10, between 1-4 p.m. PST at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Tamala McBath, chief execution officer for NCRMA, will attend the Minorities In Cannabis luncheon on Wednesday, December 11, noon-2 p.m.
- The NCRMA Lounge on Thursday, December 12, noon-6 p.m. Please join us for complimentary drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
In addition, NCRMA will unveil plans for its inaugural membership conference: NCRMA 2020. The two-day pioneering risk management users conference will take place March 22-24, 2020 at Bally’s in Las Vegas. It will feature cannabis industry experts presenting on a variety of topics, including the three major risks as identified by current NCRMA membership:
- Talent Optimization – the integration of people strategy into business strategy
- Cannabis News- accessing accurate information to fuel one’s business decisions
- Financing – from cash handling to funding your business
“The NCRMA is currently has more than 2000 members,” said Petrilli. “NCRMA 2020 is an opportunity for our rapidly growing membership to interact with experts and network with each other. Please join us and leave with a full breadth of knowledge of our groundbreaking risk management platform and its keys to your business accomplishments.”
For more information or to register for NCRMA 2020, go to www.ncrma.net
NCRMA provides a rapidly growing membership with pioneering and innovative risk management and insurance solutions through its expansive list of high-value service partners and offerings. Founded in 2018, the not-for-profit has established itself as the leader in providing cost effective and comprehensive non-traditional risk management solutions to the non-traditional cannabis market. To join, visit https://ncrma.net
CONTACT: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 1-833-MY-NCRMA